Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"

Go down 
+2
Dithyrambic
Abscess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Empty
PostSubject: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:14 pm

again...spill...
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:53 pm

well i mean i believe in pretty much all conspiracy theories ExCEPT the Kennedy assassination ones. Oswald acted alone.

also, i think some people think reincarnation is pretty out there

and "The Secret"
Back to top Go down
Warsaw 1920

Warsaw 1920

Number of posts : 40
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue333 / 100333 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:11 pm

I don't think they are particularly out there, but I certainly have very different views to a lot of my colleagues on political issues, especially things like immigration/animalrights/terrorism. and i also have a different take on a lot of historical events, and the nature of social reality to most people, but we won't go there

but i avoid discussing anything controversial at work because it REALLY isnt worth it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:50 am

I seem - like the person above - to have a different take in almost everything, but most of the time I am too lazy to discuss. Some of the things that I believe that people find me weird for saying:

- That there is no time
- That there shouldn't be borders or countries
- That corruption is a lot bigger than we imagine
- That certain people or a certain establishment, is constantly pretending to do something for the poorest people in the world to let us think its a problem that we all wanna solve, when not only it would be easy to solve but they are profiting from it

and many other things
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:09 am

i agree with you mallory. there shouldn't be any countries

and i dont know if its related to your thoughts or not, but does anyone else think its strange that poverty levels were decreasing right up until LBJ declared his "war on poverty"?????? The amount of people in poverty has been rising exponentially since this "war on poverty" began . if it's not sick, i dont know what is
Back to top Go down
Warsaw 1920

Warsaw 1920

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue333 / 100333 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:15 am

mallory knox wrote:

s

one of my friends was shocked when i pointed out to him that a lot of borders (for example some of the north african countries like algeria) were drawn pretty much arbitrarily (hence the straight lines) and have little to do with geography or ethnic considerations.

related to that i think free movement of people (between/across borders) should be a fundamental right
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:41 am

Dithyrambic wrote:
well i mean i believe in pretty much all conspiracy theories ExCEPT the Kennedy assassination ones.

do you believe the Illuminati are shape-shifting reptilians?
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:29 am

communism
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Warsaw 1920 wrote:
mallory knox wrote:

s

one of my friends was shocked when i pointed out to him that a lot of borders (for example some of the north african countries like algeria) were drawn pretty much arbitrarily (hence the straight lines) and have little to do with geography or ethnic considerations.

related to that i think free movement of people (between/across borders) should be a fundamental right

I agree. The idea that we should be restrained to a certain area/nationality just because we happen to be born there by chance is not only opposing the human nature, but also only good for those who want to restrain poverty and wealth, in order to maintain exploitation. It's a pretty old fashioned idea.
Back to top Go down
Warsaw 1920

Warsaw 1920

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:53 pm

mallory knox wrote:

I agree. The idea that we should be restrained to a certain area/nationality just because we happen to be born there by chance is not only opposing the human nature, but also only good for those who want to restrain poverty and wealth, in order to maintain exploitation. It's a pretty old fashioned idea.

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
noggin.the.nog

noggin.the.nog

Number of posts : 27
Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:43 pm

mallory knox wrote:

indeed.

i dunno, i said perhaps there should be legal prostitution in the UK so prostitutes could have rights etc. my friend was a bit like Suspect

if brothels were legal though, it'd be safer, better conditions etc. it's gonna happen, be it legal or not.
Back to top Go down
Warsaw 1920

Warsaw 1920

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:03 pm

noggin.the.nog wrote:

indeed.

i dunno, i said perhaps there should be legal prostitution in the UK so prostitutes could have rights etc. my friend was a bit like Suspect

if brothels were legal though, it'd be safer, better conditions etc. it's gonna happen, be it legal or not.

i'd agree with that as well, it is never going to be eradicated, so at the very least it should be effectively policed for the welfare and protection of those involved. there would be a lot less people trafficking if this were the case
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm

noggin.the.nog wrote:
mallory knox wrote:

indeed.

its very similar to the abortion issue in that sense

i believe the illuminati exist, but i dont know if theyre shapeshifting reptiles. *willl look into it*
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm

i think heroin should be made legal on prescription to registered users.

i used to be really open minded about the reptilian thing. i read some of David Icke's books, & at the time it sounded plausible. i started hanging out at the forum on his website & after a while some of the BULLSHIT that people were coming out with really put me off. there are some serious wackos who tend to be really into the way out conspiracy theories, like, people who need psychiatric help...real paranoiacs (does that word exist??)

anyhoo, there're clips on youtube where people say that Bush's eyes are turning reptilian, therefore that's proof that he's one of them. i don't see it myself.
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:02 pm

it is always the extremists that ruin perfectly good ideas for the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:06 am

I really don't want to go into the reptillian thing. I tried to reda one of his books I found by chance, it was shocking in a way and made me laugh hysterically.

Anyway, about prostitution, abortion and drugs. I believe that freedom requires tollerance. If we want freedom to be what we want to be, we have to grant freedom so other people can be whatever as well. We gotta protect their rights, and protect their freedom even if we don't agree with it.

This is what I don't get about religious people. They should be glad they live in a free country in which they are allowed to choose their own religion rather than have it forced upon like in the old days. Why don't they cherish it and grant other people the same freedom? Why do they want their beliefs mixed with laws?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"   Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Describe an ideal or belief you have that the majority of folks would consider "out there"
Page 1 of 1