Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Go down 
+3
Mambo
sunday green
orangesapphire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Empty
PostSubject: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am

Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:17 am

hosebeast

ahahaha brilliant, truly brilliant

hosebeast was a precious light snuffed out too soon by the fbi
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 am

I'm assuming it's all good and well until someone tries to make a thread about Marilyn Manson. Very Happy

The good news is that we all have good taste here.

Edit: oh noes. nothing happened.

What if it put it in lower case.... marilyn. oh this is well unfair haha.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:45 am

you should sophia proof it too

banhammer for all hippy words
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:32 am

sunday green wrote:

oh I've started that. try typing
psy.chic. bull.ying (except without the periods) = total awesomeness
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:35 am

hosebeast

i want HIM to do it, sorry
Back to top Go down
Wildwoman

Wildwoman

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:41 pm

[Was just trying to see what happened, and posted accidentially. But I didn't get hosebeast?]
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:53 pm

It wasn't working for me earlier but it seems to be now. Very amusing.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 pm

hmmm hosebeast marilyn
hosebeast monroe
total awesomeness
Back to top Go down
CrackneyLove
CrackneyLove

Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Have I ever told you that I love you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/courtneylove666
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:16 pm

hosebeast

lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker
sunday green
sunday green

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:36 pm

OrangeSapphire wrote:
sunday green wrote:

oh I've started that. try typing
psy.chic. bull.ying (except without the periods) = total awesomeness

total awesomeness

hahahaha truly, it is totally awesome

Unikorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Ramon-Proofed the board   I Just Ramon-Proofed the board Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1