Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?

Go down 
+4
Champers
Abscess
mallory knox
orangesapphire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Empty
PostSubject: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:13 pm

I haven't farted in 5 days now, I'm wondering if that's okay or whether it means there is something wrong.

I've been eating mostly pasta with tomatos and garlic and cheese, oranges, cookies, some brocoli with soy sauce. Not the most gassy foods. So is it normal to go a long time without having any gas or am I turning into a princess or something?
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:19 am

that's kind of strange because of the brocoli
but anyway
maybe you're farting in your sleep
like real loose ones
more like blowing
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:42 am

it's a miracle!!! maybe you'll be canonized as patron saint of Windeze? however, if you miss letting rip, i suggest lots of beans & carbonated beverages What a Face
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:01 pm

i am farting right now
Back to top Go down
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:27 pm

OS, you said you haven't farted, but you didn't say whether you may have burped during these 5 days. If you have, I imagine that's how you might be getting rid of excess wind.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:46 pm

fuck that's class

maybe you have chewed all your food properly this week?
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:38 pm

I haven't been burping either. WHERE IS THE GAS GOING?

I just pooped but it wasn't very satisfying. I think some gas got out but it's not a real fart if you're pooping. No

I want the farts back. Of course they'll probably come back with a vengeance at a really inconvenient time. But I mean, it must all be happening in my sleep or something. But I've never really been on a farting schedule before so I don't see why they'd only happen at night now.

I'm going to wikipedia farts so I can solve this mystery.

I had a friend who claimed she never ever farted. She was being completely serious too. But she must have been LYING. I refuse to believe it's possible for someone to never fart.

Last edited by OrangeSapphire on Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add)
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:28 pm

maybe you've just stopped? maybe there's a limit to how many farts you do and youve done all yours?

i farted in public the other day, and i didnt even care
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 am

I have a friend who claims she pees thru her big hole instead of the peehole.
And she's serious about it.

Don't you hate it when you're in a shop and you go pretend to look at something you don't care, like tools, just because there is no one there so you can fart. You're waiting for the smell to go away and this guy who's actually looking for tools happens to come around and he smells it and he KNOWS it was you and there's nothing you can do about it at this point?
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:41 am

she should pee on herself to see what's really going on

when i was wee i freaked out that i was missing something cause i thought i only had two holes
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:55 am

last night i was watching the torchwood where owen dies and he was like "oh, i'm going to miss farting"and i thought of you guys
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:53 am

sunday green wrote:
she should pee on herself to see what's really going on

when i was wee i freaked out that i was missing something cause i thought i only had two holes

Explainz?
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:41 am

do you mean two holes as in vagina & bumhole, & you didn't think you had a urethra opening?
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:26 pm

yeah exactly

i mean with girls, it's kind hidden away

and i was pretty freaked out, when i was about 5 or somethin

i knew i did number one and twos, but i was pretty sure i would never have a bb cause i didnt have teh bb hole
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85
Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:57 pm

same. i was really confused too
i did not know where my urethra was until was like, i dont know, 12? maybe older. i just never looked or cared
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:30 am

same. thought the pee pee hole was a myth.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:36 am

Really? wow. I had an interest I guess Very Happy

I well knew what everything was and where it was on both sexes before that age!!
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 pm

have you farted yet, OS?

as for the peehole, i think i was 25 when i discovered that it existed. i needed a pee sample taken straight from the bladder, so this nurse tried to stick a catheter up my peehole. it hurt like hell and she said mine was tiny. in the end she just let me pee into a cup thing because she couldn't get the tube up.
Back to top Go down
OhmMyDear

Number of posts : 7

Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:26 pm

I can't even imagine not being able to fart because I really enjoy it? I have a keen interest in matching the scent with what I have eaten.
After eating a lot of beef one time i did one which smelled like gravy.
I'm sorry this is a bit gross but it's not often i can talk about my farts to strangers.

Though, i have mad farts right now which arnt good because i'm going out & i prefer to fart around good friends not strangers. Especially when i'm trying to pull said stranger.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:28 pm

oh jeeebus i forgot about this thread.

this is why i could not ever have anyone i know irl ever see this or kr.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 pm

See. I wanna meet you now. Just to remind you I know about your farts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:36 pm

pale
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:50 pm

I bet they were super stinky when they arrived?
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm

I actually don't remember. I don't think so???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?   Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have not farted in like almost a week... seriously, is that normal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Medicine :: Maladies-
Jump to: