Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Books You've Re-Read A Lot

Go down 
+15
Warsaw 1920
AshMcAuliffe
Counterfeit Void
MazzyFreak
Jonny-boy
make sense
badbadllama
Abscess
Mikerochip
Snoodle
Dithyrambic
sundaydress
Mambo
CrackneyLove
orangesapphire
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Books You've Re-Read A Lot Empty
PostSubject: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:10 pm

What books have you re-read zillions of times?

I used to re-read the Harry Potter series a lot until the last book came along. I don't think I've re-read any of them since then.
Others... The Stranger, The Torn Skirt, and probably others that I just can't think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
CrackneyLove
CrackneyLove

Number of posts : 51
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Flowers In The Attic. I re-read that book over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/courtneylove666
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:55 am

CrackneyLove wrote:
Flowers In The Attic. I re-read that book over and over.
Aw man I loved that book when I was 13. I felt so grown-up reading a book with sexing in it. :p

I've read The Unbearable Lightness of Being a few times.

I wish I was better at getting around to reading books for the first time, never mind re-reading them!!
Back to top Go down
sundaydress
sundaydress

Number of posts : 71
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue443 / 100443 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 am

bridget jones diary. and the princess diaries LOL
Back to top Go down
CrackneyLove
CrackneyLove

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:38 am

I was 11 when I read 'Flowers In The Attic'! I was completely amazed.

I love Bridget Jones's Diary Embarassed.
Back to top Go down
sundaydress
sundaydress

Number of posts : 71
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue443 / 100443 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:42 am

me too Very Happy ive watched the film about a million times too
Back to top Go down
CrackneyLove
CrackneyLove

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm

So have I! I cringe just watching it though, I feel so sorry for poor Bridget. I know I'd be MORTIFIED if I made an idiot out of myself like that all the time.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:28 pm

I loved the Princess Diaries in middle school and high school.

The movie was alright but would have been way better if they had made it PG-13 so it was more like the book.
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:03 pm

i feel awfully unread as the only books in this thread i've read are the harry potter books

i have read multiple times:
the bell jar
her name, titanic
cold mountain
i reread the screenplay to the Aviator a lot
the little house on the prairie books (when i was younger i read them like 10 times each)

more i cant think of
Back to top Go down
Snoodle

Snoodle

Number of posts : 8
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 am

i read all my books over and over again when i was a kid. it's been hard to get that level of enjoyment out of books since then, but cat's eye by margaret atwood and the god of small things are probably the only novels i've read at least three times each.
Back to top Go down
CrackneyLove
CrackneyLove

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 5:11 pm

I still enjoy reading, but I use to read all the time. I remember when I was a big V.C. Andrews fanatic I read this book Ruby that had really small print and was about 440 pages in two and a half days when I was around 11 or 12, but ADD has really hit me recently, and I just haven't been able to really enjoy a book the way I use to when I was a kid. Maybe it's a mixture of the ADD and just that I've moved on to things like the internet, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:40 am

Ha! I forgot about little house Smile Yeah, I read those a bit too Smile

But over and over ...

Dune.

Some Arthur C. Clark short stories, and some of his novels.
2001 etc.

I've tried reading Ulysses a few times, but I give up at various points through it.
I have read it through about twice.

These days, its more poems I read over more than once.

Same for video games.
If I can absorb it all in 30 mins, I just move on to other things.
I just don't have the time any more Sad
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:31 pm

the only book i've read over & over is Wuthering Heights & i listen to it on tape as well.
Back to top Go down
badbadllama

Number of posts : 4
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:18 pm

the blind assassin - margaret atwood
angus thongs and full frontal snogging (and all the other books in the series) - louise rennison. they still make me piss myself every time.
catch 22 - joseph heller

ahhh the princess diaries are immense! so is the film Laughing
Back to top Go down
make sense

make sense

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:23 pm

i've read "killing yourself to live" by chuck klosterman many times. that and "the catcher in the rye". i'm also ashamed to say that i read "the devil wears prada" at least five times if not more. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:26 pm

the only books i can reread over and over and the Harry Potter ones.

and all those Goosebumps books and a bunch of books i read in high school that were written for tweens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker
MazzyFreak

MazzyFreak

Number of posts : 6

Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:05 pm

I have read Go Ask Alice alot of times. Also No One Here Gets Out Alive, The Catcher in the Rye and alot of H.S.Thompson, S. King just to name a few. I use to read alot when I was younger. Not so much now.
Back to top Go down
CrackneyLove
CrackneyLove

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:48 pm

I read Go Ask Alice I don't know HOW MANY TIMES. It took me quite awhile to accept that it was a fake though. Sad
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:12 pm

Jonny-boy wrote:

and all those Goosebumps books and a bunch of books i read in high school that were written for tweens.

Goosebumps and Fear Street were the best. They just don't make books like they used to.
Back to top Go down
Counterfeit Void

Number of posts : 9
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Tropic of Cancer
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sparepartscat
AshMcAuliffe

AshMcAuliffe

Number of posts : 15
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

The Mists Of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley is a brilliant book that i've read tonnes of times.
The Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk.
Anam Cara by John O Donohue is a brilliant book of Celtic wisdom that always comes in handy to read
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashmcauliffemusic
Warsaw 1920

Warsaw 1920

Number of posts : 40
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue333 / 100333 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:03 pm

i could make a passable attempt at regurgitating homage to catalonia and for whom the bell tolls word for word
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:29 pm

but for whom the bell tolls is practically unreadable! Wink
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

Number of posts : 65
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue128 / 100128 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:08 pm

embarrassingly, one of the books i've read and re read and re read is Dance While You Can by Susan Lewis. It is trashy chick lit of the lowest order.

BUT. in my defense, i stole if off my nan when i was eleven and it taught me all the things about sex my mother never could. and how to masturbate. plus i liked the dramatic love story.

i read it quite a few times as a teenager. and the battered copy is still in my bedside drawer.

also Glamourama by Bret Easton Ellis. i keep hoping that one final read will make me understand what the fuck is going on. i mean i get the general gist and plot. but...i dunno. it is a headfuck of a book.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
Books You've Re-Read A Lot Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100Books You've Re-Read A Lot Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:12 pm

i can quite happily re-read the new york trilogy by paul auster, lolita, wise blood by flannery o'connor, and a confederacy of dunces by john kennedy otoole

i was very fond of geek love (recommended by dirtyplotte many moons ago on kr, rip) til someone stole it from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books You've Re-Read A Lot   Books You've Re-Read A Lot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books You've Re-Read A Lot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Entertainment :: Books-
Jump to: