Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Empty
PostSubject: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:20 pm

OK, wondering if anyone here has any suggestions and please, don't say "coach", I did it twice and NEVER again No

Maybe I'm being a complete tard but I keep seeing all these ads from the likes of Virgin and various rail networks advertising single journeys from London to Edinburgh in the region of £14 to £15. Yet when I do extensive searches online, the CHEAPEST return I can get is in the region of £180 by train, and that's doing it as two SINGLE tickets instead of a return (which is even MORE spendy!).

Anyone know of a good ticket provider who can do me a not so extortionate journey to Edinburgh for the first week of May? All suggestions gratefully received!
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:06 pm

RIDES

hey
like my suggestion?

I don´t know call the companies and call them cunts
say you advertise for 15 thats what I want
cunts
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Caledonian Sleeper - check out their bargain berths: http://www.travelpass.buytickets.scotrail.co.uk/BargainBerths/Default.aspx

You get a bunk to sleep in. If you're travelling alone I think they must put you in a room with a stranger.

Not all of May is on sale yet, only the first 10 days. It looks like they only put the next 2-3 months on sale at a time.

I think you've got to be seriously quick to get the really good prices, or to get a booking at all on the particular dates you might want (there are no weekend tickets when I look, so I think they must go particularly fast). The most you'll pay is £49 single if you do manage to book through that. They go as cheap as £19 single but you have to be one of the lucky early birds I suspect.

I had a quick search separately on the First Scotrail website for weekend tickets on the sleeper and it was possible to get a Super Off-Peak return for £108, although I think that'd maybe buy you a seat on the sleeper rather than a bed (you might also have to actually reserve a seat, but I believe they don't charge for that).

Have you considered flying? It is almost invariably cheaper than the train. I just bunged in some hypothetical dates into expedia (a week apart on weekends in May, just to see as an example) and was seeing return flights going for £70ish from BMI and BA. Dare I even suggest Easyjet? A quick butcher's at their site with the same hypothetical dates brought up possibilities of as little as £23 each way. I'm loathe to fly with them personally but London to Edin is a sufficiently short flight for it to edge into bearable territory.

I realise flying domestic brings up environmental issues for some people though.
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Oh I missed the bit about the first week of May.

That means the dates you'd be looking for are already on sale. 1st-3rd and 8th are already sold out (apparently it's only up to the 8th that are on sale at present, not the 10th as I had thought). It doesn't leave a lot of choice. :/

Still, nevertheless, it seems like it can be done for substantially cheaper through First Scotrail compared to the £180 you've seen.

It's probably worth mentioning that the sleeper train takes something like 7 hours.

If you're going to attempt to book anything, I'd suggest phoning.

But the best I can suggest really is flying. Cheaper and quicker.
Back to top Go down
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:34 am

ooooh, thank you for that! Am on the way to work now so will have to leave it till tomorrow to peruse it properly but again, thanks!! Smile
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:06 am

I wanna go too
for 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap   Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Travelling from London to Scotland (reasonably) cheap
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Lifestyle :: This Cruel World-
Jump to: