Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

what are you doing?

Go down 
+6
defenestration
Duchess
gelflinggirl
Warsaw 1920
mallory knox
sunday green
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gelflinggirl

Number of posts : 27
what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

what are you doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:43 pm

so i have done one pregnancy test today and it said I am.
I will wait to do another one later.
I will fish it out adn then cry about it forever. I really want one. but not now and my boyfriend definitely isnt ready yet.
Back to top Go down
VenusDeMilo

VenusDeMilo

Number of posts : 11
what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Judging solely on my knowledge of "am i pregnant?" threads for the past couple of years...very seldom does a test give a false positive. False negatives occur, but not false positives.

Sorry to hear gelf Sad
Back to top Go down
gelflinggirl

what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:30 pm

yeah I figured as much and I've done two positive ones now.
I also have a stomach bug and have the shits so bad I want to cry.
BAD TIMES.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:31 am

aww shit sarah
hope your tummy & bum are at least feeling a bit better by now

always feel free to ramble at us about the sads if you have them <3
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

Number of posts : 65
what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128 / 100128 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:22 am

have you told your boyfriend? how is your tumbum today? i'm sorry you're in a shitty situation.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:56 pm

i am making an etsy
and being bombarded with messages on facebook FROM THE SAME GUY
LIKE SIX NEW MESSAGES IN A MATTER OF HOURS.
i wont even read them
Back to top Go down
WNF

WNF

Number of posts : 10
what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 am

what are you doing? - Page 2 Raep
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:14 am

Jean-Paul wrote:
i am making an etsy
and being bombarded with messages on facebook FROM THE SAME GUY
LIKE SIX NEW MESSAGES IN A MATTER OF HOURS.
i wont even read them

what are you going to sell?

i just got invited to a job interview and i am such a bad person i am contemplating not going because it's sort of awkward to get to

and i dont want to have to spend 45 minutes awkwardly getting there. i mean the girl was all like 'oh i dont even know what the roads are called' so it's pretty much definite that i'll get lost
Back to top Go down
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:52 am

hi Sunday Green, what is the job for?
I am going to try to untangle my ridiculous hair in a minute, make some sandwiches and go out into the SUNSHINE so that I can get a tan and be the colour that I am meant to be.
Back to top Go down
gelflinggirl

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 am

I am also going to go swimming in hampstead heath ponds.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:15 am

it's just an admin job, at some fancy architect place

i looked it up on google maps and i guess i could get there okay, plus it gives me an excuse to buy a jacket i want so i can wear it to the interview

i just dont really want a proper job but i have that lame guilt

i mean, i have 2 jobs technically, just neither of them are very stable or proper or the sort of thing your granny would be proud of

EDIT: i wish it was sunny here, it's really warm and muggy but cloudy Sad

i want to go to the park with my bf but there's no point until the sun appears
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 am

so far all i have is a vintage coat my mom gave me i never wore. probably more vintage finds later.
just got it started b/c i need $$$. My name is DashPaul on there. store name is Some Velvet Morning

i am calling for job interviews tomorrow. i'm hoping for this job at the lyric opera that is right by me but i will work in fast food at this point. as long as i have my xanax i'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 am

god, i really want to buy this painting but it's $150 i dont have

what are you doing? - Page 2 Il_430xN.77212476
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:24 am

okay now i am selling my good camera for a cheap ass price.
Back to top Go down
noggin.the.nog

noggin.the.nog

what are you doing? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100what are you doing? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 am

i am watching the tennis. i had a job discussion with my flatmate and his girlfriend at the end of which his girlfriend left the room in tears No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you doing?   what are you doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you doing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Waste (and void) Basket :: Idle Chit Chat-
Jump to: