Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.

Go down 
+7
make sense
calalove
WNF
clotty
Chyia
sunday green
mthrfckr
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

Number of posts : 64
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Empty
PostSubject: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 am

WITHOUT A BOARD TO POST ON, I CAN'T BE PEREZ LITE.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Empty
PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:59 am

i read that his son twittered about it? now, i know i did some crazy stuff when my folks died, but hopping on twitter seems a crass choice
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 pm

pretty much all my news comes from twitter now.

b/c chances are, someone who was there has a twitter and twittered it.

so i can't hate the son for doing that, otherwise i would feel out of the celebrity loop.

clotty doesn't have a twitter, so when i die... i'm not sure how you're going to find out.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:14 pm

she'll probably re-enact your funeral in a photo montage with the dawlz, we'll find out of we lurk the blythe thread
Back to top Go down
Chyia

Number of posts : 36
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:11 pm

mthrfckr wrote:
WITHOUT A BOARD TO POST ON, I CAN'T BE PEREZ LITE.

It's bad that I don't know who that is, right?

Also. Should you die untimely
There will be comets in the sky
And announcements on CNN

Besides, doesn't clotty have Facefuck &/or MySpace & other things/

Also,
THERE'S ALWAYS E-MAIL!
and aip

xo

Chyia, still drawing a blank on this Billy Mays person?
P.S. &bahahaha SG . There's a mental pic...OY
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:21 pm

chyia i'm assuming living in the midwest is much like a dark hole.

but you guys do have tv right?

have you not seen a infomercial for Oxyclean? he did one for shamwow for awhile but then that other douche took over.

i mean he is the 21 century Ron Popiel.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:22 pm

i guess i should say WAS. PAST TENSE.

he his dead.

when i first heard, i thought it was Jack LaLane, for some reason i pictured him instead. but Jack lalaine is the gazelle dude. i forgot.
Back to top Go down
clotty

Number of posts : 27
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:28 pm

Chyia wrote:

Besides, doesn't clotty have Facefuck &/or MySpace & other things/
no.

i only network thru kr.

now.

now that tmz is my new bff.

tigz, is this related to the airplane troubles yesterday?

DEATHTRAPS.

NO ONE EVER LISTENS TO ME.
Back to top Go down
WNF

WNF

Number of posts : 10
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Holy shit, this news made my heart jump. Many nights have I spent watching infomercials for Mighty Putty, OxiClean, or that wacky home-use defibrillator. I once sat through his informercial for the Putty shit 4 times just to get my rocks off to his visage.
When we were younger, my friend and me always used to shout "Billy Mays here" whenever things got awkward.
God damn. This is my MJ, "KR." THIS IS MY MJ.
Back to top Go down
Chyia

Number of posts : 36
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 pm

lmfao. Luke. You is bad, chile. Very Happy

ALSO, Tigz: O'course the midwest is at least sorta a grey hole/ but not rly black. Most parts anyway. But we here in The Athens of The Midwest have everything I'll have you to know. have live theatre AND have TeeVee, way too much of it in fact. And cable n everything
I just didn't remember what that dude's name was
Course I remember the Oxyclean adverts, we even bought some but shhhh...got it in teh supermarkets now haha.
Just not the guy's name, OKAY?
& lmao Ron Popiel.!! HAH. he's still at it too. When I was way younger I used think the Popiel Pocket Fisherman !! was for at least 90 lolz

SO you see. I'm stranded but still innundated w/useless TeeVee.

:p

Chyia (& doesn't Jack LaLane have to be about 145 yrs old by now? wow)
Back to top Go down
calalove

calalove

Number of posts : 18
well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue88 / 10088 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:21 pm

jack laLane is supposed to have a really good 'juicer'
you know, for juicing
Back to top Go down
make sense

make sense

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:40 pm

yeah, i think the gazelle guy's name is tony little. he scares me a bit.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

sassybeard is a retard and told me that guys name was Jack Lalane.

tony little is who i was thinking of. but didn't he die irl too?

when i found out about Billy Mays, I was lamenting that I missed the tv show Just the 10 of Us.

which is a spin off of Growing Pains, and clearly the bigger issue at the time.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:56 pm

& no clotty, not b/c of air travel.

he died from an unreleased (as of yet) cause in his home in florida. he looks flordian.
Back to top Go down
clotty

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:00 pm

mthrfckr wrote:
& no clotty, not b/c of air travel.

he died from an unreleased (as of yet) cause in his home in florida. he looks flordian.
no but my speculation was.

ummm. you know that skiing lady?

vanessa redgrave's daughter who fell and hit her head skiing?

and then died the next day?

tmz released all this shit about him getting hit on the head by stuff when his plane landed yesterday.

and then he just up and died this morning.

so i was wondering if irl tv-news was SPECULATING.

bc i am.

DEATH TRAPS.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 pm

oh maybe. you might be on to something.

he seems like a very busy air travelling superstar.

EDIT: SEEMED LIKE. PAST TENSE.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 pm

i was also getting drunk watching the Time Life: Rock Ballads collection yesterday. sans billy mays, but the lead singer of REO Speedwagon whom of which ranks a little higher than him anyhow.

how come Time Life collections cost so much? because i definitely could have used that collection but not for 5 easy payments of 30 dollars.
Back to top Go down
clotty

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:04 pm

btw is this the "set it and forget it" guy?

and the one w/ the commercial where they inject the meat w/ that thing.

and so the meat has shitty particles in it?

i just assumed so.
Back to top Go down
calalove

calalove

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Left_bar_bleue88 / 10088 / 100well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 pm

natasha richardson
and tony little is probably still shooting speed
or whatever he did
i haven't heard of him dying
yet
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:05 pm

clotty wrote:
btw is this the "set it and forget it" guy?

and the one w/ the commercial where they inject the meat w/ that thing.

and so the meat has shitty particles in it?

i just assumed so.

noooo that is ron motherfuckin' popeil. and i want his food dehydrator to this day.
Back to top Go down
calalove

calalove

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 pm

ron motherfuckin' popeil's gadget, sounds kind of weird
Back to top Go down
clotty

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:09 pm

mthrfckr wrote:

noooo that is ron motherfuckin' popeil. and i want his food dehydrator to this day.
oh.

well does it make me a shitty person bc now i care less?

i still remember "HI, I'M BILLY MAYS!"

but after david carradine and mj all at once.

it's hard for me to give a shit about celeb death anymore. i've reached my goddamn plateau.
Back to top Go down
clotty

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:13 pm

calalove wrote:
ron motherfuckin' popeil's gadget, sounds kind of weird
well i never understood it.

they do an illustrated demo.

guaranteed to make the vagina clench.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:09 pm

yeah i think i'm tapped out on death as well.

but i still want to make some turkey jerky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.   well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well because kr is down i can't report that infomerical legend billy mays died.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Waste (and void) Basket :: Idle Chit Chat-
Jump to: