Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Cologne for Gay Men?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
Cologne for Gay Men? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cologne for Gay Men? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Cologne for Gay Men? Empty
PostSubject: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:11 pm

I wish I had a scanner, I have this book of vintage fashion and beauty ads and in it is an ad from 1978.

actually I don't need a scanner cos I found an image on google.

Cologne for Gay Men? 250

I just felt like sharing. lol

Q for the gays: Would you/have you used this???
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Cologne for Gay Men? Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Cologne for Gay Men? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 7:14 pm

How quirky!

I wonder how it was marketed solely for gay men, was there some promise that it had, like, pheremones that made them irresistible to other men I wonder?

They should re-launch it, for absolute "retro value" I'd prolly get it, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
Cologne for Gay Men? Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Cologne for Gay Men? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 pm

do they mean gay as in jolly or gay as in gay?

i had some perfume from ann summers called RAVISH that had pheremones in. it was horrible. it was ok for a while, but then it started to smell a bit funny. something repulsive. anyhow, i didn't get hit on while i wore the perfume, so im not so sure about the pheremones.

my favourite man perfume is Chanel pour homme. my first love used to wear it, and although i have no sentimental attatchment with this male, i really still love the smell.

flickr's good for all those vintage ads. i rip a load off there to post on my blog - tampon things and that.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
Cologne for Gay Men? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Cologne for Gay Men? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I think they mean gay as in men who have sex with men. I've heard about the pheremone sprays. I really really want to smell the REO perfume. Google has no other info on it. The first time I searched I got a whole bunch of REO Speedwagon links lol.

The cologne I hate is Axe. Just because it's such a generic shitty cologne that's pretty much only okay if you're a 14 year old. But guys continue to use it anyway even though it sucks ass because they've failed to grasp the concept of having a signature scent.

FRAGRANCE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR SHOWERING.

I don't know exactly what I want men to smell like, just not like Axe. I'll assume they're mentally 12 years old and they probably don't bathe.

I use Lush's American Cream solid perfume and Secret "Spring Breeze" deoderant. I don't really go out anywhere fancy so I don't need any grown up scents.
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Cologne for Gay Men? Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Cologne for Gay Men? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:15 pm

"Axe" is putrid. It's marketed in the UK as "Lynx". Dunno why, whatever name you attach to it, it's just VILE. There's like loads of scents in the "Axe" range, but they all smell cheap, nasty and mass produced.

Speaking of 70's colognes, the very first Pierre Cardin cologne was amazing, I can't believe they stopped producing it, in my opinion, it should have been a classic.

Up until recently, my signature cologne was "Imperial Millesime" by Creed, but the price has been jacked up by £20 for a 2 oz. bottle!! I mean, WTF, it was already expensive enough! I'm currently using Hermes L'Orange, which is nice, but I've been wearing Imperial Millesime for nearly 8 years and I miss it. I bought a bottle on Ebay for what I thought was a bargain price but it turned out to be fake and before I could do anything, the seller withdrew their account.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
Cologne for Gay Men? Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100Cologne for Gay Men? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

LYNX is apparently POCKET PULLING POWER.

ON THE tv advert it shows you how if you fancy a lady you suddenly see, you spray this LYNX on your clothes and it makes her able to see your underpants.

the one that's called AFRICA is possibly the vilest scent i ever did inhale. that and this 70s one called PAGAN. lol@a man scent called PAGAN. it does actually smell very earthy and...pagan, but also it smells like PRIMITIVE MAN.

Cologne for Gay Men? Lynx1

oh and that chanel for men is called CHANEL POUR MONSIEUR. i went in selfridges for a smell of it at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cologne for Gay Men?   Cologne for Gay Men? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cologne for Gay Men?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Waste (and void) Basket :: Idle Chit Chat-
Jump to: