Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

I've LEFT KR!!!

Go down 
+6
pablita
orangesapphire
Duchess
sunday green
Jonny-boy
Abscess
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:44 pm

as of now cheers

i'm not posting a thread about it there because it'd be like - there's the door OR who are you? when did you join? OR sth like that. Neutral

sooo, i'm still going to rep the peeps i like until my sub runs out and i'll use it for PM convos i've got on the go, but NO MORE posting shit.

maybe one day someone'll find this thread pirat

yeah, so i'll post here IF ANYONE ELSE DOES, or else i'll use it like livejournal or sth.

maybe it's PMS but i refuse to deal with :clove: tardness any longer.

Sleep
Unikorn

Last edited by Abscess on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : jamie and his magic ball)
Back to top Go down
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 46
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:33 am

i'd be tempted to join you
however
i just can't leave the KR.

but maybe if it ever shuts down, we can all move here and leave the morons behind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 am

noooooooo

youre not allowed to leave

neverwas has gone awol too, i cant deal with the smart people leaving, the tardwars will just be all the more visible
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

Number of posts : 65
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue128 / 100128 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:39 am

this is unacceptable

totally unacceptable

and yeah. what the fuck happened to never was?
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 am

No

never was needs to come back.

and kr with no abscess is lacking.
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:47 pm

my LIFE is actually lacking with lack of KR. lack lack lack. heh, sounds funneh when you says it a lot.

PEOPLE!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! i feel like i've been rescued from a deserted ship or island or sth cheers woohoooooooo.

why's kr down then? is it brooke switching servers or sth???

i pop back there to check on fave posters (OF COURSE THAT IS WHY I'M HERE geek WOT WITH YOUS BEING MY FAVE PEOPLE AND THAT) but some things are getting me down about that place. the idea of everyone wearing WWCD hoodies was the nail in the coughing i think. THAT and NO ONE ever posting their dawls in the blythe thread any moar.

i see something i want to post to a lot when im playing a flying visit there, but i RESIST. it's hard, but it's easier than giving up smoking.

awwww, i've had loads to say and only these guys What a Face affraid santa albino afro pirat clown to say it to. don't mind the convos with this one tho

Unikorn

WE TALK DIRTY. REAL DIRTY.

hope yer KR gets fixed soooooon. soz brooke that i didn't have $100 to donate, but i had to buy some stuff that stops damp coming through the wall in my bedroom, y'know. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:24 pm

tbh. I wonder if a lot of KR posters have 100 bucks to spend like that. I know I don't, and like half the threads posted are about people's money troubles.
Back to top Go down
pablita

Number of posts : 24
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-02

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 pm

actually, the whole WWCD tshirt/hoody thing was begun way way way back when KR had a lot more activity and more life. it was a good time.

im not going to pay $100 because i dont have that money and im just fine without a sub. but i dont know. it takes money to run a good site and at one point it was a vibrant place full of content. maybe brooke and all the rest of us are trying too hard to resurrect that, but it's worth a try.

anyway, tons of people leave. some come back. ive never felt a need to make a point of leaving. sometimes im there. sometimes im not. sometimes i feel like its too nasty for me to participate. sometimes i feel like its super fun. you know, its ups and downs.
Back to top Go down
AshMcAuliffe

AshMcAuliffe

Number of posts : 15
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Abscess wrote:
as of now cheers

i'm not posting a thread about it there because it'd be like - there's the door OR who are you? when did you join? OR sth like that. Neutral

sooo, i'm still going to rep the peeps i like until my sub runs out and i'll use it for PM convos i've got on the go, but NO MORE posting shit.

maybe one day someone'll find this thread pirat

yeah, so i'll post here IF ANYONE ELSE DOES, or else i'll use it like livejournal or sth.

maybe it's PMS but i refuse to deal with :clove: tardness any longer.

Sleep
Unikorn

Don't leave me! Who am i going to have dirty Derren Brown chats with? :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashmcauliffemusic
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:24 pm

oh, you wasn't going to get rid of me that easily, ash. i've been planning to write you a PM for a while, but i keep getting ill, and you know how you don't fancy being social when you're feeling poorly No

right now, i'm not bothered about KR at all. i've done the same thing where i've fucked off without trying because i was bored with kr (MISSED ALL THE HACKING DRAMAZ), but it's different this time.

maybe a revamp will be good SO LONG AS IT ISN'T GOING TO ATTRACT LOADS OF COURTNEYTARD KIDS. i dont understand why brooke's SUDDENLY decided to do kr again. her S&TC forum didn't take off, so is she bored or sth? i kinda have a bad feeling about it all, but i hope i is wrong. i wont be buying a sub again though. maybe i'll post sometimes, but it's like watching a dying horse atm.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:25 pm

AND PEOPLE ARENT EVEN EMBARRASSED ABOUT THEIR TARDNESS NOWADAYS - IE MARQUISE. soz, but all that makes me feel really embarrassed for her.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

the serious courtney tarding bugs me too for some reason.

like I'm not saying throw away your CDs and shit. but get real, people.

they don't even need to make the threads a monthly thing anyway anymore since some months the first thread ends up being like 2 pages because there's nothing to say other than make puns about her smoking crack.

like live and let live and like what you like. but going on Brooke's site and being like "guys MAYBE it's POSSIBLE that Brooke stole. We don't have any way of knowing just what happened. let the judge decide" that's just some shitty ass manners.

edit: just wanted to add the courtney dick riders wouldn't be that annoying if there were more other posts.
Back to top Go down
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 am

Hello people,

So KR is down AGAIN, huh? Evil or Very Mad

Abscess, don't go! I will miss you beyond belief! I will PM you my e-mail shortly...
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:05 am

Yeah. Don't go! Smile

Almost no one reps me any more!!
Except Youuuuuuu.

So.

Stay.

We should have a little mini war. Just to keep things interesting.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:04 am

Mikerochip - you are always hanging out in the computery thread where i get confused. you need to spread yourself out a bit more Laughing

i've got til christmas with my sub so i have to repreprep til then, but it's difficult to rep when i have to spread it Laughing and there're only like a dozen people i like to give green.

Champers - i'm waiting as eagerly for a reply as you are, so don't you dare not let me know what happens Twisted Evil DID YOU GET YOUR HD TELLY? can you really see warts n all? Laughing

(there was a girl in my class at school who had a nervous tic a bit like this Laughing )

being locked out of kr is like when you leave your keys at home and your locked out. is brooke onto it or what?

OS this is true
edit: just wanted to add the courtney dick riders wouldn't be that annoying if there were more other posts.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 am

oi shtop shtop AIP it sent my message and i hadn't finished...i'm continuing below Razz
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:13 am

as i was saaaaaaaaaaaying, yeah, there needs an invasion of new threads and posts and that. by the time things became as slow as they are now over there, i'd lost all motivation to even try to think up new thangs.

it's deffo the :clove: tardness that gets to me. it's like SUCHAPERSON going in the Monthly Bitchabout Glammyskank and chastising us for being NEGATIVE and posting shit about her. liek WTF, BITCH? THAT'S WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR, DUH. i don't want 1995 all over again. AND THE NEWBIE WHO POSTS "I AGREE" OR "TOTALLY" AFTER EVERYONES POST??? THE ONE WHO LIKES TO DEFEND "FRANNY BEANIE". oh fuck off. yeah, like the widow if you must, but she's not a rock star and she's a cunt AND THIS ISN'T 1995 so don't pretend she has any value in the world today.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:29 am

Abscess wrote:
oh fuck off. yeah, like the widow if you must, but she's not a rock star and she's a cunt AND THIS ISN'T 1995 so don't pretend she has any value in the world today.

I'm pretty sure she had no value back in 1995 either Razz

As for posting, mostly no one posts anything worth replying to, or, someone else already said what I would have said already, so no need for my reply!
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:46 am

yes, yes and there's a different ANTI DEPRESSANT thread almost every month with the same things in it.

maybe it's the mood i've been in since the dark nights have approached, but i can't even be arsed to check out the pics of naked men thread anymore.
Back to top Go down
AshMcAuliffe

AshMcAuliffe

Number of posts : 15
I've LEFT KR!!! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100I've LEFT KR!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:37 am

aww Abscess. Sad I totally understand. I hope you feel better soon. We must chat. I saw Derren's legs for the first time... it was a sight to behold! I nearly fainted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashmcauliffemusic
EMMAh

EMMAh

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2009-02-01

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 am

Hey Abscess! I miss you around KR.

There is a seriously lack in good threads over there though.

Sometimes when I'm out doing shit I think of a good thread, but my brain is so fried that by the time I get home and KRing I can't fucking remember what it was.

Maybe I should just start talking out my ass constantly, but that is what a certain KR user does all of the damn time and I kinda wanna kill them with a rusty knife.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:27 am

DERREN'S LEGS WITHOUT PANTS ON??? WHAAAAAAAAAT????????? yes, we must chat ESPECIALLY ABOUT THAT. i keep catching BIG COOK BEN on tv early in the morning and it makes me think of you, ash, all the time.

once it was just a jolly kids show, but since i discovered Big Cook Ben was a gay man's crumpet (Bort fancies him too?), it's totally turned it it into a big camp Carry On and i find myself completing their songs with dirty lines Razz

and EMMAH, anything about rats and i'm thinking about you. i saw on tv that RATS AND CHIMPS ARE THE ONLY ANIMALS THAT LAUGH WHEN THEY'RE TICKLED. i thought of you and your rats and how cute it is that rats laugh. i mean, you think of animals being happy, but laughing animals is too cute.

i've seen your comments on the dear KR user thread, emmah, to this person Mad i don't know who it is, but ... yeah... don't know what it is, but there're a few people there who really starting pissing me off. i've NEVER let this happen before, like, oh okay, you're a nob - i will ignore you, BUT sometimes it can't be ignored.

that and other stuff ...

i planned to keep checking PMs anyhoo because KR could be one of my email accounts. no one's on ignore, but i know which threads to stay out of really when i'm being nosey over there.

btw - channel 4 (i think) are having a 3d week where you get some 3d glasses from sainsburys and watch some things in 3d. DERREN'S ON THE TRAILER!!! so he'll probably be waving something in front of the screen to demonstrate the 3d effect Razz
Back to top Go down
EMMAh

EMMAh

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2009-02-01

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:22 pm

My goal in life is to buy one of those bat sonars so I can actually hear my boys laughing.

It makes me sad that our stupid ears aren't capable Sad

Yeah, there are some people on KR who just really piss me off. I have the majority of them on ignore though, except one that I think is a pathological liar and I find humorous. Not that there is anything okay with lying!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I've LEFT KR!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've LEFT KR!!!   I've LEFT KR!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've LEFT KR!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Waste (and void) Basket :: Idle Chit Chat-
Jump to: