Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Any Mods????

Go down 
+7
Jean-Paul
mallory knox
sundaydress
Duchess
Mambo
sallydearheart
orangesapphire
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sallydearheart
sallydearheart

Number of posts : 62
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

Any Mods???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:48 pm

can i do the music forum?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ciggystained
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:56 pm

Ok now, it´s only fair that I mod too

i need to stop mike from editing my posts saying things i havent said
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

Number of posts : 51
Location : comin from behind the walls, comin from beneath the floor.
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue452 / 100452 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 am

i would really like to mod the pictures forum as photography has become quite an interest of mine.
i would mod fairly unlike the mods of the kr photo forum. i noticed a lot of people would get picked on for pages and threads would never get moved, and then for certain members they always got moved to r&r. i would do my best to keep the photo forum organized and drama free.
i would also like to mod the love and relationships forum partly for the same reason. because before there was a lot of favoritism being shown by the mods, certain members threads were left to be trashed by people being derogatory and just downright un-necessarily mean, while others were often split to r&r right away. and being that a lot of things posted in that forum are of a sensitive nature i think a more fair method of modding should be used.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/primalmuse
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

Number of posts : 64
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:56 am

i personally think it's fucking retarded that half of the board are mods now anyhow.

back in the kr mod days of yore there were too many, and that's what caused the big KR mod fallout.

i mean i kind of consider this place a "temp" situation anyhow, but if it's going to be permanent, you are setting yourselves up for disaster.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:51 am

What was the mod fallout on KR? confused

pale

Have any mods actually used their modly powers or done any mod type shit yet anyways???
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

Number of posts : 64
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:01 am

well i mean. precisely so whats the point of modding people if they're not going to do shit anyhow?

anyway. mod days... there were a lot of us. it endedup turning ugly because people that vendettas ruled over modding (when really it only applied to dotty)

& whats funny is i was one of the fairer ones.

i'm just saying it's pretty retarded is all. you can do what you want, since beit 10 years or 2 more weeks someone will eventually fix kr and i plan on returning home.
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue452 / 100452 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:35 am

yes well i think a lot of people are planning to stay regardless.
this is a spiffy little forum orangesapphire has made.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:37 am

Plus we have a Unikorn smiley.
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:39 am

and no karmi, jamon, sophia, zooanthropy, longshot.... you get the picture.
Back to top Go down
sundaydress
sundaydress

Number of posts : 71
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue443 / 100443 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:35 am

still shotgunning 18+ What a Face
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:01 am

I could do books or mental health
I would prefer mental health, since I have looots of that
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:27 am

i feel like i should def. mod the mental forum.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 am

You should divide it into:

Pharmaceutical discussion - Jean-Paul
Mental illness nerdness - MKnox
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 pm

We plainly do have too many mods as a % of users, especially since a few people aren't likely to drop by now that KR works again. That might change if new users come.

But it does look a lot more sensible now that they're split into certain forums.

I don't think it's really necessary to have everybody modding certain forums. You could probably cut them down to a handful, or just divvy the whole group at random to those five forums. I volunteer to drop my modding powers on those if that makes it any easier.

I'm pretty happy with the forums I've been allocated btw (the Medicine & Ideas sections). I think those have pretty much been my areas of interest on KR for ages.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:53 pm

I think more people will come, randoms, rebels...
we should make it like a secret society in which we invite the chosen ones
and then there are initiation rites
Back to top Go down
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:17 pm

I agree with Mambo. Maybe we should re-evaluate where we are in terms of being mods and decide to stick to the forum topics that we really want to dedicate time to.

I noticed I've been allocated mod status on a lot of the forums and TBH, I'm content with modding topics in "Pretty On The Outside". We really don't need 12 people moderating a topic. Granted, some topics will have heavier traffic ("Idle Chit Chat", for example) and require more moderation in terms of the number of people being mods, but I think we should look at some of us voluntarily relinquishing SOME of the topics and sticking to a couple that they have interest and/or "expertise".

What do you think, does this sound reasonable?

EDIT: afterthought - I'd be happy to stay on the "Meet Up" forum as a mod, for obvious reasons

Last edited by Champers on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:19 pm

Awww I'm so proud that people are willing to let go of some power to make things run smoothly.

The reason why everyone is a mod for the shithouse is so you all can move threads to there and shit.
Back to top Go down
Champers

Champers

Number of posts : 114
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue122 / 100122 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:25 pm

I see what you mean about the shithouse.

Wonder how long it will be before "Am I Pregnant?" becomes innundated with Nike trainer spammage Question Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Regarding the shithouse... you know how you have a list of usernames there, plus on the end it also says "Moderators" (which links to the Mod group as a whole)

I mean, this is just a techy thing but I don't think it's necessary to have all the usernames there if you're allocating the whole Moderation group to that forum. As in, I think it's redundant.

Not that it makes any difference either way, the outcome is still the same. It'd just be tidier to have the Moderators group link showing there.

Can you tell I'm a virgo? minger
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:38 pm

mallory knox wrote:
I think more people will come, randoms, rebels...
we should make it like a secret society in which we invite the chosen ones
and then there are initiation rites

can we sacrifice things?
because that would be so edgy.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
Any Mods???? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100Any Mods???? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:19 pm

mallory knox wrote:
You should divide it into:

Pharmaceutical discussion - Jean-Paul
Mental illness nerdness - MKnox

just as long as we all know i'm overly informed of the symptoms of mental illnesses too. now that's something to put on the old resume! the old resume.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 am

where's your signature from?
it rings a bell
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:36 am

They say that in Full Metal Jacket. love that movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Mods????   Any Mods???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Mods????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Sugar Hearts and Honey Scars :: Introductions-
Jump to: