Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

will i now be taken to the post?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
longshot

Number of posts : 3
will i now be taken to the post? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100will i now be taken to the post? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-25

will i now be taken to the post? Empty
PostSubject: will i now be taken to the post?   will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:00 am

i was hanging around at kittyradio when i was like, half a cosmic second younger. i think it was 1998?
since then my bitterness at the collapse of the fun -- compounded by seeing the same thing happen in larger levels all over society. like, people seem way more stingy with love...all the same...

i think the best time was 'post something that will make me cumm'

those threads were AWESOME, like, it was seriously a love party.
i would have gotten paranoid, but it got pretty obvious that someone, perhaps just didn't like the fact that people were having a good time. i was sort of powerless, too, and that gave me pause...
as the people i cared about got ganged up on and hassled and made to feel unwelcome, i TRIED, i tried to stick up for them...

who was perfect people? nobody i guess. but i KNOW i saw people getting hated on for wanting to have a good time.

i gave up but i went back. i wasn't originally a fan of courtney love. i joined hole.com after the death of whatshisface because i was curious and i wasn't buying most of the slanderous, misogynist stuff i was hearing. (shit)

it occurs to me that...it was way more hip to be feminist in those years, in the late eighties. i ended up becoming more of a fan when i got into some hole tunes that i could appreciate. after awhile i realised that i was feeling personally persecuted...

--
but then i would just leave bitterly. i would swear all sorts of profound electronic revenges and then just back off of it, play nice, play nice...

years past. i continued to feel raped, in general, every day, by the system. i felt that before there was a Nirvana, anyway. it was 2004 and people nominated ME to be the mod of the forum formerly called "the Issues". i said i didn't want to do it but people nominated me and i grudgingly did it. for about a week.

venal jerks, unbelievable. as a mod i really saw people ganging up on others out of jealousy -- doing petty shit to tear people's relationship apart, some real bottom-of-the-bottom feeder shit!

the moderators were doing it. it was only a short time before there was no way i wanted to be in that club. i am pretty sure i employed 'f' words in telling them they could keep their moderator powers.

==

i stopped going for a while. a long while. there's another alternative to kr started by brava and others who got pushed out. it got hacked and i don't think she can let new members in. particlezen is there if you know and love here...

====

all in all it was a microcosmic version of the ongoing battle between good and evil, between venally, lurchingly pointlessly stupid and kind of cool but not thinking a big fight is worth it. i remember the times when clove had her radio show and kids posted "how dare she call her radio show kittyradio...WE are kittyradio...who does she think she is?" jon stewart was wrong, irony was not dead. he knows that now, i think.

=======
all good people go to heaven.
============

i know that the past is forever gone, even memories are not the past.
but i just wanna believe that i can hang out online with people who are NOT about feasting on the emotional pain of the talented, people who don't feel like kicking other people when they are down.

scratch
Back to top Go down
longshot

Number of posts : 3
will i now be taken to the post? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100will i now be taken to the post? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-25

will i now be taken to the post? Empty
PostSubject: Re: will i now be taken to the post?   will i now be taken to the post? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 am

all those tiny fucking people hating people who got along.
i had a whole buncha THERAPY in 2000. had some breakthroughs, started seeing clearly, myself...and also the INSANITY of others started becoming crystal clear.

weak envious assholes. i laugh because they can't cry unless they are chopping onions or getting peppersprayed, weak splattering shits.

will i now be taken to the post? Blrrb

*counterculture
Back to top Go down

will i now be taken to the post?
Page 1 of 1