Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

i need to blythe.

Go down 
+5
orangesapphire
mthrfckr
Mikerochip
sonjbean
defenestration
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
defenestration

defenestration

Number of posts : 65
i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:20 am

hey this is cricket. where are the blythe bitches? we need to have a talk about me getting an ichigo heaven. i think its going to happen. the lady liked my offer. well she wanted thirty more bucks and i was like fine whatever.

is this a tomato: cherry oh it says cherry i guess its a cherry.

and i have to get another doll too so they can be lesbians. i bid on another lounging lovely, you'd know that if kr were working because i was talking about it. but i think those two would be good lesbians. if i don't win it though i have to think of something else. not just anything is gonna go with a pink haired. like can you imagine if i got like a merry skier with it? LOL.
Back to top Go down
sonjbean

sonjbean

Number of posts : 5
i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:11 am

hi cricket, it's mother greer! well my love mission came today. i named her frankie. petals and cantankerous were here when i opened her so they got in on the blything. gettin our BLYTHE ON.

anyway. ichigo heaven is good! so you are definitely getting her? i think she would go well with lounging lovely, too.

What a Face the smileys here are weird.
Back to top Go down
defenestration

defenestration

i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:22 pm

i won the lounging lovely on ebay and i think ichigo heaven lady is going to hold her for me until i get these big moneys that were supposed to come today. omg doll time.
Back to top Go down
defenestration

defenestration

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:33 pm

omg clotty has been blything. see flickr for details.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Please make your awesome Moveh Thread again!
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

Number of posts : 64
i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 pm

ichigo heaven is my dream blythe.

i mean if i blythed.
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184

Registration date : 2009-01-25

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:09 pm

i need to blythe. 3232159793_628f5b65b5_m
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
defenestration

defenestration

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 pm

mthrfckr wrote:
ichigo heaven is my dream blythe.

i mean if i blythed.

yeah i remember you saying that. i'm definitely getting one, canada lady said she'd hold it for me for sure til my money comes. i don't even want to say what i'm paying for it. its outrageous. but i really need it.

i'm trying to decide whether to do surgeries myself or to put it in more capable hands since she costs more than a month of rent at my apartment. we'll see how badly i destroy or improve the lounging lovely. because i think if you can not fuck up surgerying an SBL you are certified for RBL work.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:59 pm

you blythers are balls to the wall.

GAVE UP MY 4 DAUGHTERS & SOLD THE VOLVO FOR A KENNER '72.
Back to top Go down
defenestration

defenestration

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:04 pm

well yeah. but my school likes to give me big money at the start of every semester and i like to blow it on stupid shit. the nice thing about blowing it on blythes is that 95% of the time you can get back what you paid for it, sometimes more. so its like putting money away. only you get to blythe in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:06 pm

i'm not dissing. i'm in awe. serious awe.

meanwhile i have my 114 worthless as fuck Living Dead Dolls. i shouldn't have been so goth with my hobbies.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

i blythe, but i've never posted on the blythe thread at KR. i don't know why - i feel like it's a dirty secret that i'm 39 & i play with a doll.

mine's a PWP called edith. she doesn't like any pictures i've taken of her because my camera's crap.
Back to top Go down
clotty

Number of posts : 27

Registration date : 2009-05-03

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:53 pm

defenestration wrote:
since she costs more than a month of rent at my apartment.
oh look everywan.

a thread that no one has posted in since january!

i just wanted to say.

all my dawls cost more than my apartment rent.

even PRIMADOLLY AUBRENA AKA MACKEREL.

but i'm section 8.

well anyway.

something funny happened yesterday.

my ol' man was sitting here at the desk.

where all the blythes sit w/ me when we do internet.

and i glanced over and saw that mackerel had her back to him.

and i said. "HAY WHY'S MY DAWL FACING THAT WAY?"

and he said.

he had got scared @ the way she was looking at him. so he turned her around so she'd stop.

it was pretty awesome.

it's most awesome bc you need to remember this is a big giant surly 250 lb. black man. he got scared of the dolly.

he didn't touch sassparilla tho so idk.

sesame and eureka were in the closet bc he was smoking.
Back to top Go down
defenestration

defenestration

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:01 pm

that's a good story.

yeah its kinda cute how i thought for a minute there that "over a month's rent" was some kind of big deal. since kozy is like my rent for this whole summer. hmm. now that i put it that way...
Back to top Go down
clotty

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm

are you going to sell kozy?!
Back to top Go down
defenestration

defenestration

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:12 pm

eh, not this minute, or even this month. but i mean, eventually. i'm not independently wealthy enough to really keep something like that around forever.
Back to top Go down
clotty

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:23 pm

my hart.

will break.

p.s. did you know ashton drake sucks at other stuff besides blything?

http://ashtondrake.collectiblestoday.com/ct/store/ad?LeftNav7

i always just think of ashton drake as one dude.

but i guess.

it must not be like that.

it must be a team of people failing at dolls all together as a group.
Back to top Go down
clotty

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

i never knew blyve was on wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blythe_(doll)

it says i belong to an intranet subculture.

internet gang.

EDIT. WELL IT WON'T LET ME LINK RIGHT.

BUT SCROLL DOWN TO WHERE IT LINKS TO THE BLYTHE DOLL PAGE.
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:46 pm

i'm posting here to say that when i'm bored on the internets i look at ebay and buy stuff. i had a little shiver of terror yesterday when i checked my bank balance and sawed how much in the red i was, but i just went to ebay and bought

a winter outfit (for either edith of linda, or they can share or whatever)
a pair of black shoes for linda linda
a pair of gold shoes for marcia (ex farrah, the new girl)

if kr isn't back in an hour, then i'm going to set marcia's hair with some rollers.
Back to top Go down
Chyia

Number of posts : 36
i need to blythe. Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100i need to blythe. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: You Blythe Spirits Kinda Scare Me   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:46 pm

F'realz

I get frightened some. Quite a bit, actually.

I just really wanna knw. yanno, why.

Why Dawls & outfits for dawls re so 'portant

Prbly I'm just a dawldeprived dork and a gramma-ish person who would rather worry about getting some srs clothings for myownself. Or making & even re-making or even DESIGNING them for me & other ppl like my dau or bbs who are showing up in droves in this fam for some reason bc of fertile newyweds & stuff like that.

Anyway, I'm wondering how much $$$ Blythey dollys & great outfits for them mite be in U.S. monies
& how much y'all who are Blythe-aholics spend per month, or per 6 mo or suchlike

I would be skeered, I tell you truly

So kudos
I guess?

Yay for compulsions?

<33 lol Very Happy

Chyia. just wondering -- & def admitting to own lil obsessions as well, mind !! lolz ~sigh~
love
Back to top Go down
make sense

make sense

Number of posts : 18

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:30 pm

i'm pretty new to blything, only like 2 months, but i've noticed that blythes have way of getting you to mindlessly buy the dolls/clothes without realizing the magnitude of what you did until the credit card bill comes.
Back to top Go down
Chyia

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:13 pm

make sense wrote:
i'm pretty new to blything, only like 2 months, but i've noticed that blythes have way of getting you to mindlessly buy the dolls/clothes without realizing the magnitude of what you did until the credit card bill comes.

Holy freaking YIKES. Tyvm
been looking pretty scary (imo) just from teh KR postings & "outfit" pics etc .(YES, Ilu clottywoman, just giving you a hard time bc well, of all the times those dawling postings caused my eyes to bug out heh. tsk tsk

Good God knows that I've already gotten CC bills in the past (& present) that made me go :tard: No & wtf HOW?? "
( omgZ Fraudz!!??? ( :clove. ?? ) heh heh
Just cause of amazing $$$ in one month for things teh house/car/fam/kidz etc -- & sometimes even me-- Actually needed atm
& when bill from MC arrive(s). Well.

Plus I'm pretty compulsive bout money stuff, so if that were to happen again v soon, I would probs pass out.

OH OH OH I should make a poll for all of us who are addixctied to certain personal cutesy stuff
Such as

LUSHINGs OR BLYTHINGS?

affraid

xo

Chyia,head swirling w/ additional Poll candidates

P.S. Gimme your ideas for options in teh poll if some more occur to you
And I know they will
Bc I know that y'all bitches have got Spendy & maybe even Secret vices you spend your rent money, insurance premiums, & grocery budget on. so don't even lie <3
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:34 pm

I JUST NOTICED CHYIA WROTE IN HERE (then make sense, then chyia again) AND I WILL ANSWER. just not now. i'm in a pissy mood and can't sleep. but I WILL ANSWER.
Back to top Go down
Chyia

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:52 pm

xo

Get sleep, Abby-cessy

Then come back
And reveal AWL

Yeah?

Dear lawd I just looked at the clock (CDT U.S. ) -- what time zone are you in girlfriend?

Not but what 1934 isn't a perfectly good hr to crash out if that's what's needed, mind.
Prob we've all btdt ?

xo

Chyia, boredcrankythirstyand RAINED ON humph
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 8:32 pm

it's now 3.30am AND IM STILL AWAKE. i even had a sleeping pill but im all...you know...arghrghhh inside the head. all frowny. YES IM MENSTRUATING.

IM GOING FOR A CIG and then i think i will write here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need to blythe. Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need to blythe.   i need to blythe. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need to blythe.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Sugar Hearts and Honey Scars :: Babydolls-
Jump to: