Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

Best place in the world you have been.

Go down 
+7
make sense
sunday green
mallory knox
sallydearheart
orangesapphire
Mikerochip
Mambo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Best place in the world you have been. Empty
PostSubject: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:00 pm

I put a full stop at the end of it for a reason. Best place, "PERIOD"

Don't get excited this is not a clots thread.

Name yours. Let's get some travel inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:52 pm

So far .... New York.

But I've only been to England and Wales previously,
so its not really much of a race for my best place Smile
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm

I really liked Canada. I went when I was nine.

I also really like Vermont.

I love Boston (which is where I relocated too) but I'd like it better if I had a job so at the current moment it's kind of sucking. I really really really want to go overseas.
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
sallydearheart
sallydearheart

Number of posts : 62
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:22 pm

Melbourne.

I haven't travelled ot of Australia yet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ciggystained
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:45 am

I like London for some reasons, but it's mostly people and other stuff
but I like Lisbon
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:31 am

san francisco is aces, venice is pretty neat too

mikerochip tell me about new york, i am going there in may
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:16 am

New York is a lot of fun, you're gonna love it!
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:45 am

sunday green wrote:
san francisco is aces, venice is pretty neat too

mikerochip tell me about new york, i am going there in may

What would you like to know?

What do you want to see while there?

I saw a musical, the sex museum, The Met museum, girl I was with wouldn't come up empire state building so missed that, went to south street seaport which was cool, looked for the comic shop there but it had closed down, but missed the manhattan tour boat boat there :embarassed face: due to eating / idling.

Saw some of the Rockerfeller center, I advise going there, if you want a nice view, its every bit as good as the Empire States Building, and queue's are much shorter (3-4 hours for empire, but pay $30 to go to the front of most queues) or 30-40 mins for Rockerfeller.

Saw Little Italy which was cool.

Saw a tiny part of chinatown.

Visited Soho, did some shopping.
(Well I say shopping, I really mean bag / hand holding)

Visited some expensive shops on 5th Avenue,
but bought nothing there as its waaay too expensive.
(Walked past Tiffany's, didn't bother even going in - no monies)

Saw Greenwich Village, was not exactly nonplussed.
or rather, maybe I was ?
Saw no real attractions to there.
Its supposed to be Gay friendly, but in reality I saw more gay couples elsewhere.
There were about six gay couples both behind and in front of us while we queued for the Musical, for example.
(but its much better at night I hear, when everyone is awake)
(though Chloë Sevigny did walk past us and said hi and Happy New year)

Visited Lush shop in Union square. Which was cool. Was never in one before.
(for presents! and shaving stuffs)

Umm ... what else.

Macys was large! and nice, but just a shopping place really Smile
(Peed there, but if you're gonna pee anywhere, pee in the Rockerfeller center - its coool)

Had fun trying to figure out the Metro/underground to travel on, but managed in after 1-2 attempts.
(and after totally wasting our Metro card- bleh (Which was not my fault!!! :p)

Visited some cool bookshops and comic shops.

Visited Toys 'R' Us, the biggest Toy store in the world (supposedly), which was cool, they have a giant T-Rex and a ferris wheel in the store! and a giant Barbie house Very Happy

Central Park is exactly as it is in every movie you've ever seen.
(Which was nice!)

I didn't visit The Ground Zero site. (I kinda forgot, and I've no real interest either)

I also never left Manhattan, other than to go to Airports.

But if you're near Southport, you can walk to Brooklyn.
The bridge looks pretty nice.

The statue of Liberty was closed, and I never got to see it because of fog while I was arriving, snow when I was leaving and missing my boat ride (on the last day) while there!

I saw a couple of movies while there also.
Going to see a film with Americans is .... an experience.
They're assholes.
*no one* shuts the fuck up.

Um ....

so.

Thats it Razz

There's more! but thats the basics of what I did Razz

and I loved it! and I want to go back asap!
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:00 am

Central Park is good but the subway smells really bad in the summer
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:09 am

mallory knox wrote:
the subway smells really bad in the summer

It didn't smell all that great in the winter either.

And those mobile Nuts and Hotdog vendors!
Bleh.
Far too stinky.
Back to top Go down
make sense

make sense

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:11 am

i haven't been a lot of places, unfortunately, but i thought west virginia was gorgeous even though it has a hillbilly reputation.
Back to top Go down
Wildwoman

Wildwoman

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am

Mikerochip wrote:

or rather, maybe I was ?

What kind of attractions were you expecting in Greenwich Village? I guess people do make it sound that way. I never really thought about it, but I suppose the main attraction is really historical at this point – you could be openly gay there when you couldn’t pretty much anywhere else, and it’s where the Stonewall Riot happened. The Stonewall Inn isn’t there anymore, I believe, but I think the site is marked. It not being the 1950s anymore, the entire city is reasonably gay-friendly. Chelsea became the hip neighborhood for wealthy gay men a while ago, and Park Slope Brooklyn is at least called the nations Two-Mommy Capital. The West Village also has a lengthy radical political and artistic history. But like the entire rest of Manhattan, actual radicals or struggling artists haven’t been able to afford to live there in quite a while.

I don’t think I’ve traveled enough to say what I think is the best place in the world. I can’t imagine not living in NYC unless I was going all homesteader or moving out of the US.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 am

Wildwoman wrote:
Mikerochip wrote:

or rather, maybe I was ?

What kind of attractions were you expecting in Greenwich Village? I guess people do make it sound that way. I never really thought about it, but I suppose the main attraction is really historical at this point – you could be openly gay there when you couldn’t pretty much anywhere else, and it’s where the Stonewall Riot happened. The Stonewall Inn isn’t there anymore, I believe, but I think the site is marked. It not being the 1950s anymore, the entire city is reasonably gay-friendly. Chelsea became the hip neighborhood for wealthy gay men a while ago, and Park Slope Brooklyn is at least called the nations Two-Mommy Capital. The West Village also has a lengthy radical political and artistic history. But like the entire rest of Manhattan, actual radicals or struggling artists haven’t been able to afford to live there in quite a while.

I don’t think I’ve traveled enough to say what I think is the best place in the world. I can’t imagine not living in NYC unless I was going all homesteader or moving out of the US.

Well, maybe I shouldn't have said attractions, plural.

I wasn't really expecting anything from there, but the phrase "gay friendly" was in my head because the girl I went with marked it on the map as "Gay friendly".
She wanted to see that area, and I went too!!
I guess what I wasn't expecting was somewhere that looks exactly like everywhere else.
And while it wasn't exactly a let down, it wasn't really anything special either.
Maybe she got more from it than me?
Back to top Go down
cyanide star

cyanide star

Number of posts : 11
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue250 / 100250 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:07 pm

spain.
i like the culture, the atmosphere, the lifestyle. and it's cheap, compared to other european countries.
Back to top Go down
sallydearheart
sallydearheart

Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:40 pm

Mikerochip wrote:
mallory knox wrote:

Bleh.
Far too stinky.

CHLOE said Hi to you?

i hate you Razz
Back to top Go down
defenestration

defenestration

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

cinque terra no contest

Best place in the world you have been. Vernazza%20003
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:31 pm

sallydearheart wrote:
Mikerochip wrote:
mallory knox wrote:

Bleh.
Far too stinky.

CHLOE said Hi to you?

i hate you Razz

She said Hi at me? not to me.
Back to top Go down
sallydearheart
sallydearheart

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 pm

oh man I read that wrong. FAIL
Back to top Go down
inferior wine

inferior wine

Number of posts : 21
Best place in the world you have been. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Best place in the world you have been. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:45 am

I really liked London and New York.

Paris was a bit of a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place in the world you have been.   Best place in the world you have been. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place in the world you have been.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Lifestyle :: This Cruel World-
Jump to: