Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

my favorite question when our board goes down...

Go down 
+11
NinjaBot!
Champers
Jean-Paul
sindy
CuntCake
columbia
Duchess
sunday green
mallory knox
Mikerochip
mthrfckr
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

Number of posts : 64
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

my favorite question when our board goes down... Empty
PostSubject: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:20 am

what are you doing INSTEAD?

and this is geniune because i haven't been on the internets in awhile. i was like OMGWTFBBQ very seriously because while my addiction is almost conquered, i still need to recite my internets routine in a very OCD fashion & when it came to the KR part & there was nothing there...

well i got irrate.

so i've resorted to playing Adult Swim's Amature Surgeon but now i've become bored with it because this stupid level that includes a coffee drinker who always dies if you make a teeny tiny mistake.

and by the length of this post you can tell i just wanted to talk it out. & this is the part where i say and you?

because really i need something else
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:51 am

I read Postsecrets on the official site and on Livejournal.

Overheard in New York

Browse whatever subject interest me on Flickr

Now that KR is down ... I'm looking at Facebook again.

Oh, and randomly looking at pages from StumbleUpon.

And the MSN chatting of course.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 am

Mike, you're forgetting that some workplaces (like mine) have all those websites blocked, except certain forums that they know nothing about. I don't need much of internet distraction at home, so I need KR back.

I have to resort to online shops (which leads to spending money) and wikipedia (which leads me to read about serial killers everytime) or even worse: work.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:09 am

i just do more work more efficiently haha

also i have interviews this week so i'm prepping for them

and facebooking

i also wiki and email stuff to my friend at my old job where wiki is blocked, i email chat with him alot and take orders from people in that office as to what wiki info they want to read heh
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

Number of posts : 65
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue128 / 100128 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:47 am

I play Oblivion
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 am

sunday green wrote:
i email chat with him

I forgot, but I do this sometimes too.
Only when my friend is not busy though.

I need more online friends!

king
Back to top Go down
columbia

columbia

Number of posts : 5
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:25 am

Carrying on at the Something Awful forums and ONTD.
Back to top Go down
CuntCake

CuntCake

Number of posts : 9
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:02 am

I started checking my facebook again too....and I NEVER go on facebook...and funny enough I've also been going on adult swim though I gave up on amatuer << (my computer keeps telling me that's spelled wrong when I'm almost positive its not. Am I becoming brain dead?) ages ago. I've been watching episodes of robot chicken, xavier, superjail, drinky crow, and look around you.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:39 am

CuntCake wrote:
I gave up on amatuer << (my computer keeps telling me that's spelled wrong when I'm almost positive its not. Am I becoming brain dead?) ages ago.

I spell it amateur.
Back to top Go down
sindy

Number of posts : 3
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 am

facebook/myspace stalking.

did you know katy perry has a bunch of phone numbers on her music myspace? dunno why but i think thats hilarious.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 am

Mikerochip wrote:
CuntCake wrote:
I gave up on amatuer << (my computer keeps telling me that's spelled wrong when I'm almost positive its not. Am I becoming brain dead?) ages ago.

I spell it amateur.

that is amatuer spelling
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 am

mallory knox wrote:
Mikerochip wrote:
CuntCake wrote:

I spell it amateur.

that is amatuer spelling

Well known fact though that I can't spell.

Dictionary.com agrees with me though.

I'm not sure if having a web page agree with you is grounds for winning an argument.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:43 am

i went and looked it up in a real life dictionary (the oxford english thankyouverymuch)

and it is indeed amateur, for english english anyway

is it sad that i once bought myself a dictionary as a present?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:58 am

I want to be a mod here.
And there's, you know. Choosing an avatar. But this place is not so good for work with a fucking seizure inducing bar of smiles on the side of the post window here and no option to close it out.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 am

Jean-Paul, I think you should wear socks like this.

my favorite question when our board goes down... 1465017483_681cc98317
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:32 am

No! dictionaries are essential

I don't think she really meant she couldn't spell amateur... did she?

because try to pronounce this:

amatuer

sounds like something different?
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:43 am

Yeah they are! I love you

I bought myself a nice leather bound Oxford pocket one last year.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:02 am

I feel the need to look up words I already know the definition of and know how to spell. Do you do that, mike? With your pocket dictionary?
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:06 am

Jean-Paul wrote:
I feel the need to look up words I already know the definition of and know how to spell. Do you do that, mike? With your pocket dictionary?

I look up words that I *should* know how to spell already.
Or that I used to know how to spell, and have forgotten.

Getting old sucks.

Though! there is a chance I won't be getting that much older in the near future...
*ominous silence*
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 am

I just want to make sure I'm using words correctly. even though i kind of already know.

...and what does that mean? Do not suicide yourself!324 EXNAY ON UICIDESAY.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 am

dic⋅tion⋅ar⋅y
   /ˈdɪkʃəˌnɛri/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [dik-shuh-ner-ee] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ar⋅ies.
1. a book containing a selection of the words of a language, usually arranged alphabetically, giving information about their meanings, pronunciations, etymologies, inflected forms, etc., expressed in either the same or another language; lexicon; glossary: a dictionary of English; a Japanese-English dictionary.
2. a book giving information on particular subjects or on a particular class of words, names, or facts, usually arranged alphabetically: a biographical dictionary; a dictionary of mathematics.
3. Computers.
a. a list of codes, terms, keys, etc., and their meanings, used by a computer program or system.
b. a list of words used by a word-processing program as the standard against which to check the spelling of text entered.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

my favorite question when our board goes down... Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100my favorite question when our board goes down... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:36 am

i'm not enjoying this thread now.

and none ofyou helped me because i'm not logging in on facebook. i have FAMILY there ffs.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 am

kr went down at the same time as my other main board.
goddamn. yeah i need to use myspace more now as far as my OCD online routine.
but i cant do that from here.
face it, every thread is going to suck. we don't have clotty or anything

i know nothing about facebook
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

i personally think facebook blows more than myspace. x 3948729837 fold.

but i'm a minority it would seem.

don't fall to the dark side jean-paul.

did the NFC come back up?
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 pm

no! the nfc is still down. it gives this message:
System upgrade in progress. Please check back later.
which is infuriatingly ambiguous.
i am used to sending pm's back and forth with a certain person there. all day. it's about ten times better than talking to any of my coworkers.

i have a facebook but the layout is annoying and i don't really have anything to say to people i sort of knew in high school. i also don't care about "stickers". it's called a fucking .jpeg, people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my favorite question when our board goes down...   my favorite question when our board goes down... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my favorite question when our board goes down...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next