Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.

Go down 
+5
sokkar
sunday green
orangesapphire
Jean-Paul
mthrfckr
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

Number of posts : 64
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Empty
PostSubject: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:46 am

but i almost was like "WHERES THE FUCKING HEALTH FORUM"

just because i'm sick.

anyway, what did Miss Scarlett have? because i think i'm encountering the same thing.

it started out like the regular flu (muscle aches/fever general MALAISE since we're using neat words)

& then i started vomitting like i was in a horror movie or frat party aftermath.

& then i've stopped vomitting and now am shitting like a geyser. it's unfortunate and disgusting. & i don't think i'm actually getting any nutrients at all. like i eat crackers now & crackers practically come back out the other end.

i wish geek was informed of this. because google is really scaring me shitless (no pun intended) but now i think i have the HIV cirrosis of the liver & diabetes all at once.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:47 pm

it's probably just a virus, dont be so neurotic!
i would be worried i was dying too. go to the doctor.
PRICELESS ADVICE. sorry, i dont have it
Back to top Go down
orangesapphire
Admin
orangesapphire

Number of posts : 184
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:50 pm

I'm no doctor but I think the best think to stop the shitting would be pepto-bismal or yogurt???
Back to top Go down
http://whyiskrnotworking.niceboard.net
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue600 / 100600 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:57 pm

i'm pretty neurotic about diseased/death.

& PEPTO DOES NOT WORK. for the record.

however we're on a broth based diet at the moment and it seems to be working.

as a fat kid, however, it's not very fufilling and i'm getting kind of mad.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:29 pm

broth diet? maybe thats not so good for you.
as long as we're talking about diets. i just ate half a mini bag of fritos because i was bored. BORED.
dear god. i'm not overweight, but still. i could be thinner. the thing is i'm a big baby and want to not care at all because i want bigger tits.
yeah, thats right. so i want to not care about the rest of anything either. but i do.
my diet secret is poppy pod tea. yeah, that shit Silvine made threads about. not exactly proud.

good luck with the shitting and puking though
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:33 pm

well that's what some nurses told me to do. BROTH. EAT IT UNTIL YOU START TURNING BRIGHT YELLOW.

i do not love fritos, at all. infact they're kind of gross?

i don't like doughnuts either. or cake. unless its coffee cake.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:34 pm

i love shitting and pissing my insides out, makes you lose your appetite and pseudo diet whe nyou have no willpower, like me

and it prob is a virus like OS says, just your body trying to get rid of yuck. maybe you are allergic to broth?
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 pm

well in addition to my broth.

i've added a few saltines for substance here and there.

and so far so good.

but actually sunday green i was excited about the "i've lost about 938472937 lbs since this virus occurred" part.

i always like to think the worst of my symptoms.

when i was younger i wanted to kill myself.

& now i'm just afraid im dying all the time.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:25 pm

well good for you for sticking to it, especially when youre sick

iget really mental about getting sick the older i get too

and i have to get catscans every couple of years cause lots of people in my family died of clotting and haemorraging brain things, so everytime i get an evil eyestrain headache im pretty sure there's a clot waiting to bust my eye clean out of my head and kill me
Back to top Go down
sokkar

sokkar

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:45 pm

mthrfckr wrote:

i sympathize. i do not allow myself to google anymore when i'm ill.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:58 pm

sokkar wrote:
mthrfckr wrote:

i literally believe it should be blocked from my phone & computer. completely.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:08 pm

to update however

i have had a piece of turkey & pretzels.

i do believe this virus (aka Fred) is moving on.

RIP Fred.

sokkar your icon looks like its from the movie The Black Narcissius but then she has a dot so i don't think it is, if it IS however, amazing movie.
Back to top Go down
sokkar

sokkar

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:55 pm

no, my avatar is from charulata.

RIP fred.

the last time i went googling for maladies i was convinced i was going to have an aneurysm and die because i'm too poor for healthcare.
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:21 pm

ahh i'm too poor for healthcare as well.
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

Number of posts : 51
Location : comin from behind the walls, comin from beneath the floor.
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue452 / 100452 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:30 am

it sounds like a simple case of the stomach flu. its probably good that you didnt waste your money on a doctors visit for something that would end up clearing up on its own.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/primalmuse
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:02 am

it did indeed clear up.

i believe it was salmonella.
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue452 / 100452 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 2:45 am

did you eat any peanut butter lately? because theres been a recall on peanut butter.
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:23 am

sokkar wrote:
mthrfckr wrote:

isn't that odd? i am the same
i find it so peculiar
Back to top Go down
mthrfckr

mthrfckr

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:54 am

shitty weave wrote:
did you eat any peanut butter lately? because theres been a recall on peanut butter.

well yes, i knew that. but i really don't know where i ate the said peanut butter/paste/product.

i do eat cliffbars though, the peanut butter chocolate chip one. & i'm pretty sure cliffbars got recalled & i ignored it anyway. but i can't remember if that was recently enough to cause salmonella. apparently the peanut butter being recalled is like... shit already IN stuff. & i'm not observant to ingredients.

(and yes i'm still posting her b/c it's dead over at kr at the moment)

anyway dithy, you google illnesses as well?

mines gotten so bad that no one believes that i'm sick anymore. it's quite retarded.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:11 am

mthrfckr wrote:
ahh i'm too poor for healthcare as well.

me too.
Back to top Go down
shitty weave
shitty weave

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:48 pm

mthrfckr wrote:
shitty weave wrote:

well yes, i knew that. but i really don't know where i ate the said peanut butter/paste/product.

i do eat cliffbars though, the peanut butter chocolate chip one. & i'm pretty sure cliffbars got recalled & i ignored it anyway. but i can't remember if that was recently enough to cause salmonella. apparently the peanut butter being recalled is like... shit already IN stuff. & i'm not observant to ingredients.

(and yes i'm still posting her b/c it's dead over at kr at the moment)

anyway dithy, you google illnesses as well?

mines gotten so bad that no one believes that i'm sick anymore. it's quite retarded.

yes cliff bars were recalled. my friend works in a gym and they had to pull all of theirs.

i do the google thing. but i think its more so because i dont have insurance so i dont want to shell out a shitload of cash for a doctors visit. but googling your symptoms often does lead to the fear. im always afraid its gonna turn out that something is really wrong with me and i dont have the money or insurance to get it treated.
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117
i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Pretty much every hypochondriac google expedition I've been on has led me somehow to cancer.

Sore throat... CANCER.
Sprained ankle... CANCER.
Itchy elbow... DEFINITELY BOWEL CANCER.

Edit: i just noticed that bowel is an anagram of elbow. there may be some truth in that diagnosisissis.

Last edited by Mambo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tickled)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.   i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i enjoy that this sub forum is called maladies.
Page 1 of 1