Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?

Go down 
+11
Jonny-boy
Duchess
Chyia
sundaydress
Mambo
sunday green
Dithyrambic
mallory knox
Mikerochip
Snoodle
Abscess
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-25

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Empty
PostSubject: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:12 pm

spill...
Back to top Go down
Snoodle

Snoodle

Number of posts : 8
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 am

when i think no one's looking i zone out and think of stuff that makes me laugh or smile, particularly stuff my friends have said, and sit there smirking/grinning uncontrollably which is made worse when i realise that i'm on a goddamn bus or lecture theatre or whatever and there are almost definitely people who can see me. i probably look completely insane, grinning away like a halloween pumpkin and trying not to laugh.

hmm, that was a strange confession. whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:37 am

I sing.

I do manly bodily function things.
(adjust crotch, clean nose, scratch etc)

I play my Nintendo DS as well.

I daydream too.

I converse with myself in my head.
Sometimes with myself, sometimes with me and another person,
usually someone I know, and make up the responses I think they might give.

Um....

Wallow in depression?

I reckon that's it.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:47 am

Squeeze blackheads

Clean the sweat in between my boobs (that's when it's hot)

Engage in imaginary conversations (out loud) of all sorts of things. Sometimes I pretend I am working for the UN and doing a speech.

I try to imitate people's voices from TV (I don't do that on purpose, I just find myself repeating something I just heard with the same tone, sometiemes I do it to people I am talking to, it's more embarassing)
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

Number of posts : 85
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 am

If no one is home and I am cooking, I narrate everything I am doing like Im on a cooking show
i sing
i talk to my dog in funny voices
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:01 am

i do shit like pick my nose and scratch my bum even when ppl might be looking

i am essentially an 8 yr old buy trapped in a grown woman's body
Back to top Go down
Abscess

Abscess

Number of posts : 120
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue555 / 100555 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 am

i like to take pictures on my phone of random people without them knowing - ugly babies, obvious toupee/wig wearers, someone dressed ghastly. i've never been caught out yet.

general things - adjusting underwear in public, checking make up in parked car wing mirrors. thing is, with all the CCTV now, someone who works in security must be pissing themselves at all the things we think no one else can see us doing.

i like to eat like a pig, with no manners at all, when no ones looking. instead of eating politely, if i'm hungry i'll shove as much food as i can into my mouth & don't care about the stuff that falls out because there's no room left.
Back to top Go down
mallory knox
mallory knox

Number of posts : 140
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue124 / 100124 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm

Abscess wrote:
i like to take pictures on my phone of random people without them knowing - ugly babies, obvious toupee/wig wearers, someone dressed ghastly. i've never been caught out yet.

general things - adjusting underwear in public, checking make up in parked car wing mirrors. thing is, with all the CCTV now, someone who works in security must be pissing themselves at all the things we think no one else can see us doing.

i like to eat like a pig, with no manners at all, when no ones looking. instead of eating politely, if i'm hungry i'll shove as much food as i can into my mouth & don't care about the stuff that falls out because there's no room left.
\

love the food thing
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm a closet nose picker for sure. Sometimes blowing won't do, you gotta get a finger up in that situ.

Scratching my arse is a big one. But my arse is itchy lots so I can only really get away with doing one hardcore scratch session per day while at home otherwise my hole would be burning on the constant. I should prolly go to the doc and get more ass-grape cream.

There's stuff I do when people are around and potentially seeing it that I probably shouldn't do, such as picking my spots and sticking my hand down the back of my breeks to get them out of my arse.
Back to top Go down
sundaydress
sundaydress

Number of posts : 71
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue443 / 100443 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:27 am

Dithyrambic wrote:
If no one is home and I am cooking, I narrate everything I am doing like Im on a cooking show

i do this too LOL
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue650 / 100650 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:48 pm

i am also a nosepicker/butt scratcher
Back to top Go down
Chyia

Number of posts : 36
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue666 / 100666 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:25 am

I sing

Tlak to myself & my dog

Including narrating to myself things I should be doing & in what order, usually as I'm beginning to do them, in hopes I won;t forget them or the order I need to assign them in the scheme of overall importance *is a control freak*

But I do all this when no one is at home but me, altho I've done it when others WERE here and I didn't realize it at the time. mild omgs "Hon? What are you doing/saying?" events then occur. haha

When I'm driving, I talk to other drivers on the road who commit stupidities, whether I have passengers or not. Alone the lines of 'oh, nice turn signal you fool sarcasm*" "HEY! That was a stop sign, idiot!" "Oh good, a cretin with a death wish; how special!"

That sort of thing. Everyone is used to it by now.

And I totally talk to myself in the mirror ie "Omg Chyia You went out looking like that??" or "cut your hair already, geez!"

I def swear at non-functioning household items such as appliances, as well. And vehicles which suddenly decide to have a prob just when one urgently needs to go somewhere.

Yeah I'm a dork.

Chyia

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

Number of posts : 65
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue128 / 100128 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 am

no one has said wank yet?

i pick my nose in front of people all the time, but when you're alone you get to flick without anyone moaning

i play video games for hours and hours because there's no one to comment on how much of the day i'm "wasting"

i read books aloud to myself. i secretly think i'd make an incredible voice over person, you see
Back to top Go down
Dithyrambic

Dithyrambic

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 am

Duchess wrote:
i secretly think i'd make an incredible voice over person, you see

don't we all? Wink

honestly i think i could narrate just about anything
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue128 / 100128 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 am

omgexactly

if i don't get a real job soon i might properly look into this voice over thing
Back to top Go down
sundaydress
sundaydress

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue443 / 100443 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:13 pm

this is a recent thing, but ifr im around the house and no ones in and im wearing a dress with no tights i like to pull my underwear down then pull it up again
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:55 am

sundaydress wrote:
this is a recent thing, but ifr im around the house and no ones in and im wearing a dress with no tights i like to pull my underwear down then pull it up again

Thats a bit odd. Smile

Whyyy did you start doing this?

Hoping to be surprised by the tv repair guy?
Back to top Go down
sundaydress
sundaydress

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:47 pm

i have no idea why but its really fun
Back to top Go down
Jonny-boy
Jonny-boy

Number of posts : 46
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:07 am

i sing like i have the vocal chords of Whitney Houston.

i look up weird porn to see if i have a fetish i don't know about.

and i get naked a lot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/standupmotherfucker
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:10 pm

sundaydress wrote:
i have no idea why but its really fun

I tried this, wearing sweat pants.

It *is* fun.
Back to top Go down
make sense

make sense

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm

i pick my nose, mumble or talk out loud to myself. i'm sure there is more.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:36 pm

when i drive alone i curse at people and call them fucking assholes, etc. "no, i dont think YOU ARE letting me over, cunt"
i'm secretly a psychopath.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:35 am

Jean-Paul wrote:
when i drive alone i curse at people and call them fucking assholes, etc. "no, i dont think YOU ARE letting me over, cunt"
i'm secretly a psychopath.

I do this too while driving :p

But I do it while I have passengers etc.

I'm not a secret psycho clown
Back to top Go down
Duchess
Duchess

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:45 am

my mum is ALWAYS shouting at other drivers. i get really annoyed cos if it's just us in the car it's more like she's shouting FUCKING IDIOT at me. s'not like the driver can HEAR her. plus she thinks she's a far superior driver to EVERYONE else on the road and every third car says 'shouldn't be allowed on the fucking road'. she's like the hitler of london traffic.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 am

Come on Duchess, learn to drive too!

So you can be all shouty and superior?

I just found a Metro card in my pocket. Fancy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Waste (and void) Basket :: Idle Chit Chat-
Jump to: