Am I Pregnant?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Am I Pregnant?

All of your answers to life

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Account for domain kittyradio.com has been suspended
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:47 pm by calalove

» kr is gone again
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 am by calalove

» Did mother hack KR?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:03 am by shit

» January 27th 2011 and KR is down again
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:27 am by defenestration

» is this still getting traffic at all?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm by shit

» UM. did the board get hacked by shit?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm by shit

» > What is your top 10 favorite movies?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:17 am by kimerajamm

» What do you think about Inception ?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:15 am by kimerajamm

» hello
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:14 am by kimerajamm

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
OK, I see that KR is now up & running, now what?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:25 pm by Champers
Where do we go from here? I hope that people here don't bail en masse, in less than a week "Am I Pregnant?" rose like the proverbial phoenix from the (albeit temporary) ashes of KR. We can't let it disappear just as quickly.

BTW, now that KR is functioning, shouldn't we lose the "Why isn't Kittyradio working?" bit at the top of the page?

Comments: 19
Photo Contests?
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:33 pm by orangesapphire
To get more interest in the board and get people posting... how about a "Fancy Like A Princess" type deal? I was thinking of like photo contest where there's a theme... so it's like America's Next Top Model.

Like the theme would change every week or whatever and you'd have a certain amount of time to post a photo of yourself all dressed up and made up as the theme.

I have no …

Comments: 3
KR and Am I Pregnant WIKI!!!
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:34 pm by orangesapphire
It's about time a kittyradio wiki was created.

It's time to hand over any screenshots or wavs or any good shit to be included!

THE WIKI IS HERE

affraid

Comments: 23
I Just Ramon-Proofed the board
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am by orangesapphire
Try typing in a certain two words that both start with M and see what happens. love

Comments: 11
Temporarily Took Down Logo, Overhaul of mod system
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am by orangesapphire
In order to make Am I Pregnant? more safe for work I took down the awesome logo jonny-boy made for us.

Apparently someone on the mod list IS being a tyrant, I just activated a log in the admin panel that lets me see all recent mod actions so whoever it is might get a can of whoop-ass unleashed on them.

I'm working on a lot of changes to the mod powers and trying to get it so anytime …

Comments: 3
Reps................
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:26 pm by orangesapphire
I just tried editing the rep bar? I don't think it actually is fixed but now you can have up to 500 reputation?

edit: and you can edit other people's reps. so it's like a bootleg rep system.

Comments: 2
The Unikurdt smiley!
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:22 pm by orangesapphire
Unikorn New unikorn smiley.

Comments: 4
New/Old Smilies Thanks to Dithyrambic
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:22 pm by orangesapphire
:clove: :goff: Yay! Now it feels more at home.

Comments: 4

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?

Go down 
+11
Jonny-boy
Duchess
Chyia
sundaydress
Mambo
sunday green
Dithyrambic
mallory knox
Mikerochip
Snoodle
Abscess
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amitus

Amitus

Number of posts : 7
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:04 am

I sing,
I have conversations with imaginary people (occasionally arguments)
Back to top Go down
http://www.whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com
orchestral

orchestral

Number of posts : 13
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

on thursday night i peed on my own driveway, when nobody was looking and traffic was not around.

to my credit, i was pretty drunk, and about to go drop off my rent check to my useless landlord, but couldnt drive, so rob had do, and i really had to pee. so i decided my own driveway was a good place for that.
AND
then i barfed the next morning in some manicured jappy shrubs (because i work in japantown) right before going to work, when nobody was looking.

i guess i dont really care if people are looking? oh well.

oh. shoplifting is another one.
dealing with underwear out if place
rolling my eyes at bad parents who let their children run amuck screaming
sometime i slap myself in the ass if i'm bored
or dance a little if the overhead music at the grocery store is michael jackson
Back to top Go down
Jean-Paul
Jean-Paul

Number of posts : 56
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue390 / 100390 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:34 pm

oh yeah.
i had a lot of poppy tea and threw up in the corner of a parking garage one morning before work.
that was a moment of moments.
i was glad to be high.
Back to top Go down
Mambo
Mambo

Number of posts : 117

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:38 pm

The more I learn of orchestral the more I'm convinced she might just be the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
sunday green
sunday green

Number of posts : 169
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue121 / 100121 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:54 pm

i pooed in my back garden once out of necessity

i sure as shit hope no one was looking

i tend to look in the mirror alot when i think no one is looking? im kind of obsessed by the fact i may have food on my face cause i am very messy

the other day at lunch one of the girls managed to get a bit of egg salad or something right in the middle of her cheek and no one had told her

as soon as i sat down i licked my napkin and wiped it off much to her horror
Back to top Go down
orchestral

orchestral

Number of posts : 13

Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Jean-Paul wrote:
oh yeah.
i had a lot of poppy tea and threw up in the corner of a parking garage one morning before work.
that was a moment of moments.
i was glad to be high.

i know exactly what you're saying. man. i love you.
i did this after a burning man themed weekend-long wedding celebration, which was held at my work (because it doubles as a retreat center type place, as well as a hippie mountain school). we woke up at like 5am to tear down the big awning that we were all sleeping in, and throw away the wine bottles full of beer (because there was a ton of beer left in the kegs, which we put in a flatbed truck and drove down into the meadow so the beer could be adjacent to our beds).
then i xeroxed all my registration forms, got all my staff assigned and ready, sat down at my table to greet parents, and realized i was FUCKED. i'd taken a shower and temporarily felt pretty sober, but that faded after my hair dried. and i puked in a pile of wood chips near the parking lot. i looked around really kindof frantic, realized nobody had seen, smiled a gigantic drunken smile, and realied "shhhhiiiitttt! i'm drunk at work. but i'm not going to feel sick anymore!" and i was elated.
then i carried on registering all my kindergartners and began my day teaching. it lead to a sketch about learning rules for the pool (which they were going to swim in that day) with me and one of my co-teachers, (also still drunk from burning-man themed wedding weekend), where we played baby versions of ourselves, and acted out all the rules by breaking them, and getting fake scolded by a third teacher (still kindof buzzed, not drunk) who played herself. and the kids were like rocking back and forth with laughter. and i knew i still kicked ass at kindergarten, even when i was drunk.
i went swimming with them that day too. i was sober by second snack time though.
it was awesome, in a special special way, none the less.
it was also probably the greatest wedding i've ever been to.
Back to top Go down
Mikerochip
Mikerochip

Number of posts : 144
What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue601 / 100601 / 100What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:34 pm

sunday green wrote:
i tend to look in the mirror alot when i think no one is looking? im kind of obsessed by the fact i may have food on my face cause i am very messy

the other day at lunch one of the girls managed to get a bit of egg salad or something right in the middle of her cheek and no one had told her

Me too : messy as can be Sad

but! One of my friends is worse!
One time, we were eating sandwiches, and I was looking out the window,
and when I looked back, he got salad on the back of his head.
I still can't figure out how to this day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?   What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you get up to when you think no-one's looking?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Am I Pregnant? :: Waste (and void) Basket :: Idle Chit Chat-
Jump to: